We are happy to provide you with travel advice and immunisations. Please be aware not all immunisations are available free on the NHS and that there is a charge for those.
You must be registered at this surgery and your full medical records available before any travel forms can be processed. It can sometimes take 2 months from registering before your medical notes are received.
Travel Clinics are held on a Thursday between 13.45pm and 16.15pm
If we are unable to do your travel immunisations, due to complex itineraries or late requests, details of the specialist travel clinics will be given, enabling you to contact them to arrange your immunisations.
We are not able to provide immunisations for Yellow Fever. Details of where available can be obtained from reception.
You need to return your travel form to us at least 8 weeks before departure. Forms received too late will result in us not being able to process them and offer the immunisation and advice you may need.
Immunisations need to be given at least 6 weeks before departure, some require longer, in order for them to take effect.
What to do next:
- Ask at reception for a travel form and return it fully completed at least 8 weeks before departure
- It is your responsibility to give the correct information and to make sure that you have mentioned all the areas visited.
- Leave a valid telephone number so that we can contact you
- With your consent we will leave a message informing you whether you require any immunisations
- We will only leave one message – after that it is your responsibility to contact us to make an appointment
- If we advise that you need travel immunisations, book an appointment with the practice nurse at least 6 weeks before your departure date
The forms are available to download and print off at the bottom of this page.
If you have any queries, please ask a receptionist or a practice nurse.
Travel Clinic Information
You will find information regarding travel vaccines on the list of websites below:
For more information on MASTA travel health clinics details please go to: www.masta-travel-health.com
MASTA Travel Clinics are held in the following areas:
Haxey, South Axholme Practice, 30 Church Street, Near Doncaser Tel: 0330 100 4189
MASTA Nottingham, Cripps Health Centre, Nottingham, NG7 2QW. Tel: 0115 846 8880. Mon – Fri 08:00am to 18:00pm www.crippshealthcentre.co.uk
There are also travel clinics based in the following areas, which you will find details of on the MASTA website:
Or alternatively contact:
Mary Kedward, The Travel Clinic, 48a Mill Road, Cambridge www.travelcliniccambridge.co.uk E mail: "> Tel:01223 367362
Traveldoc, 2 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BQ Tel 0115 947 5498 Mon – Fri 09:00am to 18:00pm
For Malaria details please go to www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk