The Surgery is now accredited to carry out orthopaedic procedures undertaken by Mr Kulandaivel Sakthivel.
The procedures he carries out are listed below:
- Carpal Tunnel
- Carpal Tunnel Injection
- Release Trigger Finger
- Trigger Finger Injection
- Release Trigger Thumb
- Trigger Thumb Injection
- Excision Ganglion
- Ganglion Injection
- De-Quervain’s Injection
- Morton’s Neuroma Excision Cyst/Lesion/Lipoma (>2.5 cm)
- Excision Multiple Cysts/Lesions/Lipomas
- Excision of benign Cyst/Lesion/Lipoma (>1.5 cm)
Comments from patients who have had procedures carried out at the Surgery:
- I was very confident and Mr Sakthivel explained everything he was going to do and both the nurses were very helpful.
- Can’t fault it one little bit! Excellent.
- Everyone involved was caring and compassionate.
- All excellent!
- I was made to feel at ease. They all did their job very well.
- Prompt, friendly, sympathetic. Only one practice in this area ofering this service.
- The process from start to finish was very caring and compassionate.
- Good surgeon
- Cared for very well, friendly staff. Felt at ease throughout the operation.
- I was so pleased to get rid of the pain.
- All staff, warm, friendly, caring and professional.
- Very satisfied with the procedure.
- Care and attention given was superb. Couldn’t ask for better care.