If you are having a problem with alcohol or drugs and need help please make an appointment to see one of the GPs who will be able to refer you to the most appropriate service. There are a number of helpful drug and alcohol organisations in the area but each one is accessed in a different way. Some are restricted to certain age groups, some are ones you can refer yourself to and others need a telephone or written referral from your GP. Addaction has local branches for drug and alcohol dependency to which you can refer yourself.


Further Information